I probably won’t be blogging tomorrow…because I will be spending time with family!
This holiday is a good reminder of all the many blessings I have in my life.
Here are a few things I am thankful for just this week!
1. I am thankful for co-workers who bring me drinks from Starbucks!
2. I am thankful for space heaters and sweatpants (remember Nothing New November? Well we haven’t turned our heat on yet!)
3. I am thankful for Mondays…yes I said Mondays…because I don’t have to work and it allows me to clean house and do crafts and whatever else my heart desires! (P.S. I don’t desire cleaning house…but I love having a clean house!)
4. I am thankful I have a job…although I complain about it a lot, I am very thankful for it.
5. I am thankful that Brian’s mom is joining my family for thanksgiving dinner!
6. I am thankful that my mom is cooking thanksgiving dinner…so I don’t have to!
7. I am thankful that my parents only live 10 minutes away from Brian’s mom…which makes holidays much easier!
9. I am thankful I have a camera that will let me capture all the special moments these holidays will provide!
10. I am thankful for my husband and family, and that I have them to spend these holidays with!
There is so much to be thankful for!
I hope your Thanksgiving is absolutely wonderful!!