One of the blogs that I JUST LOVE did a post about ‘10 Things that Make Me Terribly Happy’
So I decided to make one too!
1. I just love coming home to Sally & Reece and seeing them get all excited just to see ME!
2. Celebrating my 1st year of blogging (Tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary!!!)
3. I love Running/Training for this half-marathon! It makes me feel accomplished!
4. Going to the State Fair! I love all the TERRIBLE FOR YOU food that is oh so delish!
5. Eating at Hideaway several times a week just makes life better!
6. Discovering new ideas on Pinterist!
7. Making homemade cookies….especially sugar cookies! They are the BEST!
8. Watching the sun rise….getting up so early to run allows me to do that!
9. Going on “Sunday Drives” or anytime during the week! There is just something fun about driving around back roads!
10. FINALLY going home to see our parents!! (And I am really excited to see if Reecie Poo remembers her mom!!)
I hope you are having a FANTASTICAL Wednesday!!
I started training for a half-marathon that is in November. Because of my schedule, I have to get up and run before work. Talk about torture! I get up at 5:30 so that I can be stretched and ready to run by 6 am!
I always tell my friend Marsha that the hardest part is waking up and getting out of BED!!! (ESPECIALLY when your husband and oldest dog is snug as a bug in a rug!
(Of course….Reece can’t let me do anything alone….so the second I sit up…she follows me to the bath room…then the to kitchen…then upstairs….then to the living room…you get my point.)
Anyways…Marsha found this on PINTERIST.
This is so TRUE! I hate life when my alarm goes off…..but once you are out the door, it is actually fun and enjoyable! (most of the time!)
Running also makes me HUNGRY ALL THE TIME! Seriously. I am constantly hungry….so of course I have had dessert every night!
I saw this on PINTERIST too and thought it was too funny not to share!
I am beginning to think this way! Maybe I will have breakfast for dinner……
Today I am going to a funeral. My friend Amanda’s mother passed away. I can’t imagine how much she is hurting right now. The same day her mother passed away, some friends of ours brought a new baby girl into the world. I was instantly reminded of one of my favorite passages in the Bible.
There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8
I have also been thinking how