2011 was such a fun year, and of course it flew by like always!
Here is my top 11 of 2011.
1. I got a new camera!!
(Nina was my first Guinea Pig!)
2. I hosted my first Tea Party! I had so much fun…I think I will do it again in 2012!
3. I decided one of my “resolutions” for 2011 was to visit my grandma!
4. Brian and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary!!
5. This summer we went on the MOST AMAZING road trip ever! I will sum it up in these pictures AS BEST as I can! 🙂
6. The day we got back from our amazing road trip…we GOT REECIE POO!
7. I started running again! This year I ran in two 5Ks a 15K and a Half-Marathon!
8. OSU WON THE BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP!! WOOO HOOO!
9. Spending time with friends was a big priority for us this year!!! (and will continue to be!)
10. We spent time with our families!
11. We are remodeling our house!! Well the kitchen and bathroom….I will show final pictures soon, but here are a few sneak peaks!
I am currently working on a new years resolution list!!
But until then….HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Merry Christmas from my family to yours!
and from Sally & Reece too
We hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family and friends!
The Vintage Pearl is having a giveaway and umm I WANT TO WIN!!
You can try to win too!! Just go here!
I have been so busy with so many Christmas Photo shoots! It has been so much fun!!
Here is a little rundown of what I have been doing lately!
This is Chloe! She is PRECIOUS!!! See for yourself.
I just love the Verwiels!!
Here are Kason & Addy….I just love them!
If you didn’t get a good enough fix of these cuties you can find more pictures at my blog!!
December is such a perfect month! Everything is lit up and decorated and there are so many parties and places to go to!
This weekend we went on our 2nd annual trip with the Weavers to the
CHRISTMAS TRAIN!!(LIKE THE SNOW EFFECT?!?)
It was so much fun!!(And we didn’t even ride the train!)
I also went to a cookie exchange party on Tuesday!
I made cute recipe cards with everyone’s cookie recipes!
It was so great to hang out with these ladies!
Stacey works in the office with me! A few weeks ago her boyfriend surprised her in our office by proposing! Luckily I was able to capture the moment, as well as get it in video! (If you want to see the video…go here and scroll down)
Last week we went out and did some “practice” engagement pictures (aka I got a new lens and wanted to try it out!)
Here are a few of the pictures we took!
Aren’t they cute?!?
Sally helped me edit a few pictures too! 🙂
I made this for our family and friends who may not get to keep up with our lives through this blog and Facebook! (Of course…I got the idea from…Pinterist!)