I posted about my 365 project here!
So far…I haven’t missed a day! Here is the last week and a half!
(you already saw 9 & 10!)
11. The sunrise and sunsets were so pretty!!
12. Brian was out of town, so I got crafty and painted a canvas!
13. Lunch at Karsten Creek! Our favorite Sunday tradition!
14. I booked a wedding which is ALWAYS exciting!
15. I bought an old wood ladder and I am using it to hold our throw blankets!
16. Went to our first SBI class!
17. Got up early to work out! Reece helped me too….
18. Brian went to wrestling so I went to Chipotle!
19. Took the Concealed Carrier class! It was a lot of fun!
20. It was a beautiful day! So we went to the lake and walked the trails!
21. Had the day off so we headed to OKC and had lunch with Alyssa!
22. I had a date with my dear friend Rachel! I miss having her here!!
23. Another day at the park with Reece and Sally!!
24. CLOSET OF HAPPINESS! Basically one of our secretarys makes the BEST chocolate chip cookies EVER!!! and she hides them in the closet….therefore ‘closet of happiness’
So what if it is already January 15th? I am usually on top of NY Resolutions and goals but this year I just didn’t do it. So finally today (while I was working hard….at work) I thought about what I want to do differently this year.
1. Get in shape (that will always be on the list…because I always fail to do so!)
2. Be a better friend (I want to start sending random cards, or baking cookies for friends!)
3. Clean my house more/Keep it clean. (I am terrible at letting the laundry stay folded in various places and piling junk on the table!)
4. Read the Bible more often.
5. Be better at showing Brian I love him. (i.e. notes, cards, words of affirmation!)
6. Be more active. (Instead of watching tv, go for a walk or take the girls to the park….stuff like that!)
I am sure I will think of more, but for now thats it!
I can’t believe it is already January 11th! Time has flown by already! I decided to get the Project 365 App for my phone! It forces me to take a picture every day. So far I have kept up with it! (We will see how the rest of the year goes!)
1. It snowed on the 1st!!
2. I started a craft project that I ended up not liking…so its just sitting in my craft room unfinished now.
3. Sally used to always come upstairs with my while I got ready for the day….then she stopped when Reece came around! Now she does it again! 🙂
4. Date night at Clicks! Delish
5. I photographed a wedding reception and rented one of the lenses I have on my wish list!
6. I went wedding dress shopping with my friend lindsey! Don’t worry, that isn’t the dress she picked out, but I still blurred it anyway! 🙂
7. I started eatin healthy for lunch! Spinach salad with apples and rasberry dressing! YUM!
8. Aspen date with Marsha & Danna!
9. Chai Tea at work! My new obession!
10. Homemade cookies and creme ice cream! YUMMMMY!
And I haven’t taken a picture today!